A handcrafted cold tea ware for gyokuro carefully made one by one. The attached wooden lid holds the scent and its delicate shape enhances the umami flavor of gyokuro. You can use it as a cold tea ware, as well as a sake cup to enjoy its flavors.
The glass is not suitable for heat, please do not pour hot liquid into it.
• This handmade product is unique and may have slight differences between each product in terms of colour, pattern, shape and size.
• Do not use in a conventional oven, microwave or induction cooker.
• Do not place the item on high heat as it may break or catch fire. The item is not designed to contain hot food, except for products marked "Heat Resistant".
• Because of their fragility, lenses need to be handled with care. After each use, rinse with water using a soft sponge. Do not put in the dishwasher. Do not use household products, abrasive or metallic sponges.
• After cleaning, air dry thoroughly. If you wish to store it, do not stack it with other objects to avoid possible scratches.
• Avoid shocks and rubbing as it is not tempered glass.
• As soon as a crack appears, put out of use to avoid unexpected breakage.
[Verre résistant à la chaleur]
This product has been designed to hold food at high temperatures. Avoid cooling it abruptly with cold water. Large differences in temperature can cause thermal shock. Do not place the item on a high heat.